This I am sure is going to be a long one.
Today marks 7 months since I lost my Hannah. I miss her and love her so very, very much. I also thank her and thank God for the many blessings she has brought into my life. Since today is her day I decided to deliver some boxes, blankets and hats to the hospital. It always feels good to do something in her name. I hope and pray that through these things her life will be a blessing to others as well.
I also wanted to post a couple of pictures of her tree. My mom bought the beautiful garden stone for her.
Next I want to thank Antoinette at Butterfly Kisses to my Angel Alyssa Marie for nominating me for this blog award! She is incredibly sweet and caring. I am also posting two beautiful pictures she sent me. Thank you so much, Antoinette!
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
Ok. 10 things that make me happy.
2. My family (ALL of them, especially my babies)
3. My dogs (most of the time!) Sophie the Schnauzer and Scooter aka Henry the Yorkie
4. Making other people happy
5. People remembering Hannah
6. Thursday nights with my girls :)
7. My Blog :)
8. Finishing a LONG list of projects!
9. Warm Delights (You know, that microwaveable dessert from Betty Crocker?)
10. Shopping (especially at Michaels, but that usually adds to NOT getting #8 done)
I could pass this award onto a VERY long list of people. There are so many women who inspire me on a daily basis--whether with their words or through their actions. I really would pass this on to ALL of you so if you want it, GRAB IT!
I also have a couple of long overdue Easter Thank Yous!
Thank you, Michelle!
Thank you, Lisette!
Hannah, you have blessed me so very much. You have given me more than I could imagine and have taught me so many things. One day I know we will be together again. I love you!