Monday, May 3, 2010

May 2, 2010

What an amazing day yesterday was. First, I hope everyone had a wonderful Babylost Mother's Day! I thought of all our babies looking down from the clouds, loving their mothers and wishing us joy! It was a beautiful day!

I also want to thank all of you who listened and participated in our first Radio Show! Kristie and I were amazed at the outpouring and Carly was awesome! It is amazing to be used as a part of God's plan! I am so looking forward to next Sunday and all the weeks to come to do it all again! We put together a blog for the show with the links and links to past shows so if you missed yesterday you might want to go check it out-----HERE. Thank you again, guys---I am so grateful for each and every one of you!

10 comments:

  1. I couldn't listen live as I was out with some blm's, but I did listen after. What a great show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great show! I enjoyed it so very much and yes, Carly is amazing! It's just nice to see someone on the other side of the grief to let us know that HOPE reigns supreme!! Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy, please go to my blog at some point today...I posted about you and would love you to see "how" i did...The show was AMAZING i cant wait til next week...God blessed you, and Hannah is such a powerful little girl, she must be so proud of her mommy today as we all are ((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so sad that I wasn't able to listen live but I did get a chance to listen later in the day. You are amazing, it was so nice to hear you. The show was amazing, thank you so much for all you do. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it!!! Loved it and am so excited that it's weekly!!! You girls rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear! I'm going to listen to it soon. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was such a good show Katy! Cant wait for next Sundays show! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The show was amazing!! I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Katy,

    The show was amazing, as I caught the last 30 minutes :) Carleigh was just as she IS, a wonderful woman who has walked a long journey, but who passes along optimism and HOPE. She was the perfect 1st guest!

    Thank you for all the selfless giving in "his" name. Lifting you and Kristy up today and always.

    Much Love
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am listening later today and I cannot wait. You are doing yet another wonderful thing in Hannahs honor honey, I am so proud of you! I am so glad I can listen whenever I want! Let me know if we can get together, I know you have been busy so I havent wanted to bother you too much :) This week wound up being busy for us as well. Hugs and love, Nan xxx

    ReplyDelete