Friday, November 20, 2009

Two Months

Dear Hannah,

Tomorrow it will be two months since you left us. The two hardest months of my life.

I just want you to know how very, very much I love you and miss you. I miss all of the possibilities of you. I miss my big belly. I miss singing to you and dreaming of you. I know that is all gone now. I think I have finally accepted that. And I know that as long as I have breath in me we will be apart. But you are always on my mind and always in my heart.

I watch Bobby grow more and more each day. He makes me very proud. I often imagine how proud you would have made me only to realize how much you already have. Your life is changing the life of so many people and will continue to do so. You started by changing mine.

So I have two wonderful children who I couldn't be more proud of. One walks with me on earth. One waits for me in heaven. Someday.

I love you my sweet little angel.

Mommy loves you more than you know.

3 comments:

  1. Hannah knows how much her Mom loves and misses her. She is so very proud of the woman her Mom is becoming. Hannah has a smile on her beautiful face as she lies safe in Jesus' arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing her and all of the other babies too. Happy two months little Hannah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2 months in Heaven, Hannah

    Missing your angel with you. *big* HUGS!

    xx

    ReplyDelete