Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And the winners are.....

Oh, so I've decided EVERYONE is going to win something. I've read some incredible stories about all of you incredible women and your angels. So if everyone who commented could email me your full name and address along with the full name(s) of your angel(s) and dates as well as the color that most reminds you of them. My email is klarsen17@yahoo.com.

Now, onto the winners of the boxes and the runner-ups. These were all picked by my almost 2 year old son.....

A memory box goes to Karen, mommy of Rebekah.

A memory box goes to Nicole, mommy of Patrick

Runners up are (special surprise!).....
DQD, mommy of Isaac, Holly, mommy of Carleigh and kc, mommy of Nathan.

Please email me the same info from above plus what color fabric you would most like.

I look forward to hearing from you all and thank you for all of the comments. Wishing you the comfort and peace of God and a blessed Christmas!

Katy

9 comments:

  1. Wow- you are generous!

    I wanted to answer your question from yesterday - but not be entered since I already won a giveaway.

    The one item I would love to put in my memory box I have at home is one of the on-call pagers (too bad I can't steal one from work!). I used to love when that pager went off in the evening and I knew I was going to work all night with my little boy :)

    I woudl dance around the lab, take a midnight break for cookies and milk and just be amazed with how much I loved where I was in life :)

    That was special since I will only share those pregnant all nighters with Vincent, any other pregnancy I must go off-call in the beginning. With him we went until 21+ weeks.

    *I just had to share my interesting choice*
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy! Thank you! How wonderful that everyone is getting something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is so sweet! Thank you for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet and generous. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful surprise! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy,

    Much love and many hugs for being "YOU"

    When we honor our angels we help ourselves heal, all while helping to soothe anothers heart. That's a beautiful thing :)

    God Bless and Angels Always,
    Andrea
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so sweet. I'm going to make a butterfly for Hannah. I'll let you know when it's up. :)

    ReplyDelete