I've been nominated for the the Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you Mattie at Creative Joy for nominating me! I would nominate you right back as I love reading your beautiful posts!
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
:: Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
:: Copy the award and place it in your blog.
:: Link the person who nominated you for this award.
:: Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
:: Nominate 7 bloggers.
:: Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
really exciting, super interesting, fascinating, things about me.
1. When I was a child, I wanted to be an English teacher and a writer. As a "grown-up", I am a graphic artist and Hannah has re-ignited my love for writing. (Thanks baby girl!)
2. I have 2 butterfly tattoos. They are both cover-ups of tattoos I let me older brother give me with a homemade tattoo gun at the age of 14. (Sorry mom!)
3. I LOVE to decorate!
4. I am addicted to Reality TV, but mostly The Bachelor, Survivor and Big Brother.
5. My husband used to be my boss (at work) and now I am his (at home).
6. My favorite color is green.
7. I adore my children. (Love you Baba and Hanni! xxxooo)
Now for my nominations! Drumroll, please........
1. Andrea at Julia, Our Christmas Angel
2. Andrea at Life, Love and Persuit of Our Fairytale
4. Maria at The Spirit of Sterling
5. Karen at Gott Joy!
6. Lori at Lori Does Maryland
7. Jill at Footprints on Our Hearts
I have to say I had a difficult time picking just these 7 because I am inspired in a different way by each and every one of the blogs I read! Thanks again, Mattie! It means so much to me!